Back to School Study Lighting Ideas!
As kids and older students get back into study mode it’s important to remember that good lighting is vital to keep the mind active.
Of course natural light is the perfect choice, but study can’t always be done during daylight!
Here are a few points to keep in mind when choosing lighting for the study in your home, whether for little kids, big kids, or adults.
- Arrange lighting to give both enough light and the right ambience to get your brain cells working.
- Choose task lighting above your workstation
- Place a low-hanging pendant above the reading and relaxing area
- Try track lighting on the bookshelves
- A bright reading lamp will help with reading and homework
- There are many study lamps to choose from – where you place the lamp is important – if you are right-handed the lamp is better placed on the left (opposite if left-handed)..
Push the boundaries of the way you think about home lighting and save money too!
Call into our lighting showroom where Brian will give you all the help and advice you need!
Bright Ideas for Lighting up Your Home
Call in to our dedicated Lighting Showroom for advice on lighting solutions for your home or project. You’ll find an extensive range of light fittings, LED lighting ideas, and decorative lighting solutions like wall lights, table lamps, floor standing lamps, chandeliers, outdoor lighting and much more.
Contact us today for further information.
Like us on Facebook and tell all your friends about us and you could win a €50 voucher to spend on lighting in our store!