Lighting Ideas for Your Living Room!
Make your living room bright or cosy whatever the weather this winter
- Ambient lights provide the soft glow perfect for conversation with guests
- Use table tamps beside the sofa or armchairs to give ample light when reading
- Create layers of light to bounce illumination around the room
- Chandeliers with their sculptural shapes fill the void between the ceiling and the living space, and their twinkling bulbs provide a multipoint illumination that softens shadows and makes the room’s highlights sparkle
- Decorative wall sconces are designed to add shape, texture and contrast to walls.
- Recessed lighting allows you to position a focused, downward-facing beam exactly where you need it.
- Versatile track lighting has many virtues: It can act as a downlight, a flood light, a spotlight, and an accent light. Fitted with enough light fixtures, a track lighting system can also serve as a room’s overall illumination system.
- Floor lamps come in many styles; are portable, allowing for flexibility in use; and cast light up, down, and out simultaneously, producing an even light that minimizes harsh shadows
Push the boundaries of the way you think about home lighting and save money too!
Call into our lighting showroom where Brian will give you all the help and advice you need!
Bright Ideas for Lighting up Your Home
Call in to our dedicated Lighting Showroom for advice on lighting solutions for your home or project. You’ll find an extensive range of light fittings, LED lighting ideas, and decorative lighting solutions like wall lights, table lamps, floor standing lamps, chandeliers, outdoor lighting and much more.
Contact us today for further information.
Like us on Facebook and tell all your friends about us and you could win a €50 voucher to spend on lighting in our store!